THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Commenting again :)


25/2/2013-  Monday
Assalamualaikum…

Today is Monday and like usually Monday is blues for everyone. So, today we bring laptop to the class. We have to finish the draft. Other than that, Miss Zu ask us to give a comment to others group essays. So, Ana and I, we have to comment Syafiqah’s group and its vice versa. Actually Ana and I, we are not good to give a comment because we are not very superb in writing. So, we just comment on what we think correct. I hope our essay is not bad and I hope after Syafiqah commenting in our essay, Ana and I  can rewrite and improve our essay based on the commenting.

Until then, 
Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment