THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Speaking time !!!

27/2/2013- Wednesday

Assalamualaikum...

Today is the day when we need to speak. Our group is became last group to present our "show". So, our show is "Listen ! Listen ! Listen to Miss Naddy !!!.. Hahahah its sound a bit cliche and lame, right ? This is role for our group.

Nadia - Miss Naddy
Salihin - Mr Sally
Fatin - Cik Faa
Farhana-  Miss Ana
Me - Dr Athirah

Its a quite shock when Farhana start the forum with give funny intro like when Miss Naddy introduce her as a panel, she come to the studio with she made a purdah using her scarf. I think that's a totally funny. Then, we start our forum. Alhamdulillah, i can speak but like usually when i nervous, i become speechless. Before Miss Zu end the class, Miss Zu ask us to revealed the winner in the blog. Sarah's group has postpone on next week. Honestly, i hope i can speak more fluently like Miss Zu and i hope i can improve more my English very well.

Until then,
Wassalam...


No comments:

Post a Comment