THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Orange paper

4/3/2013- Monday

Assalamulaikum...

Today our class continue with Sarah's group forum. Their topic is "how to reduce the plastic bag". Sarah is moderator. Faiz Othman and Nadiah Salihin become the panel. Unfortunately, Syafiqah Azmi absent today, so that they less one of member in their group but i think they perform quite okay. After that, Miss Zu give us a bright orange paper. It have two pages which is self editing and peer editing. We need finish it quickly because Miss Zu need that paper back. Ana and i, we decide to finish the references first and then the orange paper. Miss Zu, end the class quite early today. I dont know why but i think Miss Zu is become more   okay with us because i notice that lately, she has already rarely to mad at us. I really hope that we can finish the term paper quickly.

Until then,
Wassalam...



No comments:

Post a Comment