THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF EXPRESSING YOUR THOUGHTS FEELING via e-diary (BLOGGING)

The answer will be its hard. Even though we just expressing our feeling and thought. But i think its not my type to express my feeling and thoughts in blogging. Its because i think, if we simply express, it become public and the whole world will and can read our feeling. I dont like something that too public, yeahhhh because that's my life and i dont want everybody keep looking and find what my stories are. When Miss Zu ask us that we must do a blogging, I was huh???? Blogging? The simply word that i can express my feeling and thoughts about "BLOGGING" are interesting, annoying,and  burdening.

No comments:

Post a Comment