THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT THROUGHOUT THIS SEMESTER IN BEL 311? DO YOU THINK THAT YOUR WRITING SKILLS HAVE IMPROVED?

Personally, i think i've got many input and output during this semester. For example Miss Zu teach us on how to do citation, scanning and skimming and so on. Even sometimes i think that Miss Zu push ourselves so hard with giving a lot assignment, assessment, do a blog,and  do a term paper but i think this is for our benefit too. I also think that my skills in writing is keep improved because i realized that i can do a paraphrase, citation and do term paper. I hope my English level can improved even though Miss Zu is no longer to teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment