THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Oh my, speaking test AGAIN ???

6/3/2013- Wednesday

Assalamualaikum....
Today is Wednesday and like usually our class at SL. Today, Miss Zu come late to the class because she have things to do. So, Miss Zu ask us to do online quiz first before waiting her to come. A few minute, Miss Zu come. After that, she ask us if we have done the speaking test before. I was, huh ?? speaking test AGAIN ???? Then, i try to recall everything about speaking test in my mind. Lucky, i still remember how the speaking test likely. So our group for speaking test is Inayah, Wawa, Fatin and  I. So today, Miss Zu ask the first group which is group Faiz to do try test for the speaking test. In middle the try test begin, i wondering that if i don't have any idea to elaborate, how come? Fortunately, Miss Zu give us the 6 topic of speaking test so that, we can practice. Oh my, i need to practice and figure out the best technique to score it. I hope i can do better in real speaking test.

Until then,
Wassalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment