THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Try test speaking test

11/3/2013- Monday

Assalamulaikum...

Today our class, Miss Zu continue with try test for speaking test. So, Miss Zu has choose the Rozita's group. I think they can speak especially Rozita and Adibah. Wasim also good but he is a bit nervous and Syafiqah also. But I think its pretty good. After that, Miss Zu ask us to sit in our group for speaking test and try to practice. Fatin is absent, so that only Inayah, Wawa and me. Before Miss Zu end the class, Miss Zu said for the tomorrow class have been canceled because there are many people join to Persada program. Yippieeee !!! That's mean, i can sleep tomorrow!!! ahahahah, so i hope, my group can perform well in real speaking test, Insyaallah, amin...

Until then,
Wassalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment