THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

How to make a conclusion

19/3/2013- Tuesday

Assalamualaikum....

Today our class at block U.. Miss Zu ask us to submit the essay that she ask to do last week. Today Miss Zu teach us how to make a conclusion and how to answer the final exam paper for the comprehension part. Before that, Miss Zu gives us some poem which is "Jabberwok" or something like that. She ask us to make a conclusion about what the poetry think about the poem. After that, Miss Zu divide us into group and then she played two of video clip which is the song of bad day and lord of the rings (the Gollum scene). We need to make a conclusion based on the video clip.. So the result is Fikri's group win and my group just get 1 mark only.. I hope tomorrow class will be more fascinating.

Until then,
Wassalam....

No comments:

Post a Comment