THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Outline Episode 2


5/2/2013-Tuesday

Assalamualaikum…

Today Miss Zu continue our class with do outline and try to finish it today because like Miss Zu said, we need to submit our outline before Chinese New Year holiday. Ana and I still try hard to find out what the best point to put into our outline. It’s quite hard because our topic is facts and we cannot to simply write the point without looking the facts. We still give full effort for this outline and we hope we can finish our outline and will submit within the due date.

Until then,
Wassalam….

No comments:

Post a Comment