THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Outline Episode 1


4/2/2013-Monday

Assalamualaikum…

Today our class is at Dewan Sri Peria.. we come to the class with bring the laptop, because it’s easy to Miss Zu to check our outline. Ana and I, we do the outline last night and fortunately Miss Zu did not scold at us. She just give advise that we need to do  rephrasing and summarizing. Never mind, we accept and learn from it.  Miss Zu also said if we did a wring format for the online, our marks will deducted by 5 marks and if we do totally wrong for our outline it will deducted by 25 marks. Oh My God, seriously its give us a billion of anxiousness  to us. She also said that this outline must be passed up on this Friday. Oh hopefully we can do this outline with a correct one.

Until then,
Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment