THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Oh My !!!!


30/1/2013- Wednesday

Assalamualaikum…

As usually, our Wednesday’s class at lab. Honestly, for today class, I’m not feeling well. After the CTU class, immediately I go to the PENAWAR. Doctor said that I am okay and I need to control my stress. I don’t know what the cause that make me so stress. So, I’m just heading to the class and today we still continue with the thesis statement for Rozita and Asnawi’s group. In the end, the thesis statement is done. Then, Miss Zu want check our introduction but because it does not have enough time, the class was dismissed. I hope that I’ll getting well and can do the outline better.

Until then,
Wassalam…

No comments:

Post a Comment