THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

NEW YEAR,NEW LESSON


1/1/2013-Tuesday

Assalamualaikum…

Weeheee new year already ! 2012 im going to miss all the memories that we had. Bad memories and good memories. Goodbye 2012 and welcome 2013. Its new year guys and I’d like to wish Happy New Year.. Hopefully, 2013 will become a great and awesome year, insya-Allah. Okay, enough for dreaming, now back to the reality. So, today our class start with presenting again with Sarah and Zubaidah’s group and guess what Miss Zu was rejected their topic again ! Pity them. I hope both of them can find another interesting topic and Miss Zu will approve it. After presentation, Miss Zu continue with summarizing. She taught us about “MIDAS touch”. At first, I don’t know what are “MIDAS touch” is but after Miss Zu explain I can get what the point is.

M     main idea : identify main idea from topic sentence

I       Identify supporting detail

D     Disregard unimportant information

A     Analyze redundant information

S     Simplify, categorize and highlight important information

Its quite simple right? But if we don’t give full attention, we might probably can get misunderstanding about this topic. I really hope I can perform well on writing in summarizing.

Until then,

Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment