THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

Class At The Library


23/1/2013- Wednesday
Assalamualaikum…
Hi guys !!  Supposedly, we does not have any class for today because Miss Zu have a thing to do but Miss Zu ask us to came the  class and she said “tomorrow we does not have any class but I want you guys go to the library and sit according your group of type of essay. If you guys does not show your face, I will pray that your Bel 311 will fail !” So, to want make the thing easy,  a whole class come to the library. Class end at 6pm.

Until then,
Wassalam…

No comments:

Post a Comment