THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

The Thesis Statement :)


29/1/2013- Tuesday
Assalamualaikum…
Today is the day which is we should present our thesis statement. Miss Zu mood is not really good and I don’t know why. When Ana and I presenting our thesis statement, Miss Zu is getting angry and I feel so scared and nervous. In the end of the class, Ana and I go to see Miss Zu and ask her how to make the proper thesis statement. Fortunately, Miss Zu willingly to teach us but the most shocking is, Miss Zu help us to do our thesis statement. Ana and I feel very ashamed because Miss Zu do our thesis statement, we owed Miss Zu so much. As time goes by, I feel that Miss Zu is not bad person and she is nice. Hopefully, Ana and I can do the term paper awesomely, Insyaallah.
This is our thesis statement:
“  It is indeed true that without HPV Vaccination women all over Malaysia still live in a perfect healthy      life, however, Malaysian way of lifestyle has changed the situation as recently failing to take the HPV Vaccination will lead to negative catastrophes such as increasing sexually transmitted diseases, leading to mental retardation and eventually will lead to fatal chronic cancerous death cases. ”

Until then,
Wassalam…

No comments:

Post a Comment