THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

MOVE HERE, MOVE THERE


7/1/2013-Monday

Assalamualaikum..

Hi guys ! It’s a Monday again and you know Monday is the tiredness day for me. Today Miss Zu ask us to bring our own laptop to the class and the purpose she ask to bring it because she want us to give a comment to each blog. For your information, mostly the student just use free wifi of Uitm to access to the internet same goes like me. However, at Dewan Sri Peria, its hard for us to get connected to the wifi. I don’t know why. Maybe because the location of Dewan Sri Peria it’s a bit far to the main sources of the wifi and Miss Zu ask us to move to the library. Yeahh, almost the library in the whole world have a computer lab to student easy to find information, no wonder Miss Zu ask us to move to the library. Its heaven for those have use broadband to access internet. I mean, its easier to them to find any materials for their assignment but for the end of the month they broke. Yeahh, they need to pay the bill and for the student that their parents support to pay the bill, its nothing to them to use broadband. Okay, I think its enough to stop whining. So, I hope tomorrow will be the great day for learn Bel 311.

Until then,

Wassalam…

No comments:

Post a Comment