THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

FIRST IMPRESSION

3/12/2012-Monday


Assalamualaikum..

Whoaa guess what? Today is my first day I enter to my class for this semester. Everything going well until last period which is subject BEL 311..Oh my, honestly I love this subject because BEL 311 seems like English subject even I’m just got B for my last semester but never mind I’ll try my best for this semester. Okay stop babbling  and guess what, I want to introduce my new lecturer for this semester. Her name is Miss Zuraidah binti Sumeri. She is from Batu Pahat, Johor. The class start at 2.10 pm and you know what, when the lecturer has entered to the class, suddenly its heavily rain..whoaa, can you imagine, in the evening and its rain, it’s perfectly time to sleep, so heaven right? But it’s okay, study its more important rather than sleep. For the first class, like usually lecturer just briefing about the course and give some introduction about herself. She told us that if we want to be success, we cannot just only focus on how to get a higher mark but we also need to focus on how to learn about knowledge. I totally agree with her point because I think study is about mark and knowledge. Our lecturer is pretty cool because for the first day, she can adapt to our classroom and make some joke like a “cricket sound” and I think the ice is broke. The last activity before we end our class is we do some game which is “circle network”, this activity is quite fun because we need to speak to our friend using English language even it’s a broken English and I hope our next class is more enjoyable.

Until then,
Wassalam :))

No comments:

Post a Comment