THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

OH MY, I'M SHAKING !

10/12/2012-Monday

Assalamualaikum...

Today is Monday and you know Monday is blues. Like usual, our class on Monday at Dewan Sri Peria. I don’t know why but I think today is kind of bored. Today, miss Zu start to do “four facts about ourselves” and it start with gloomy. Nina and I, we got number four to do that. So when my name is called out (okay, thanks to rawe =,=”) I stare at Nina and she just calm and me? Hohoho, I’m nervous. I’m the person that easily to get nervous and when I’m nervous everything will turn up clumsy. When I start to talk, I can’t handle my hand from stop shaking. That’s why the title is “oh my, I’m shaking !”. But Nina doing well and she can speak fluently even she is the type of quiet person. I’m glad to be paired with Nina, thanks God. The time is not enough for Miss Zu finish the activity and it will be continue for tomorrow class. Hopefully, I can control my nervous and clumsy things in my life.

Until then, 
wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment