THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

MY PERCEPTIONS ON BLOGGING


Assalamualaikum…

As I know blogging is the way for someone to express their feeling and tell the whole of people about their life, right? Oh men,I think its quite annoying for me. Before I enter to the “blogging world” I am so excited to tell everyone about my story, what have I done and everything but after I enter I feel so whoaaa, ITS BORED !! Totally bored ! Blogging for me its just only temporary for me to get a rid my boring. Its because when we want to write any entry, we need many of idea to start our story. Blogging also need internet connection. Its hard for me because in Uitm, I’m just use wifi uitm. So, the connection sometimes is not available to reach it. When Miss Zu ask to create a blog, I think many times and sometimes I feel its too burdened for me (sorry Miss Zu), but I know Miss Zu ask to create blog because she want help us to improve our English skill in writing even in writing in blog. No matter what happen, I’ll persuade myself to fall in love with blogging. So blogging, please be nice with me.

 

Until then,

Wassalam…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment