THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

NEW THING


4/12/2012-Tuesday

Assalamualaikum…

Today is the second class and we’ve got a new friend. He is a guy and if I’m not mistakes, his name is Wasim. Well ,hi Wasim and nice too meet you. We start our class with her question which is, she asks us about the type of the essay that we have already done for the previous semester. We get a bit blurring and totally forget about it. For sure after last paper for the last semester, we just think about freedom and have already thrown everything into trash. I mean, its semester break and the mission just only rest and play at home, right? No wonder no one can remember what the type of essay is. Then, she give an order to us to do some four facts about ourselves but not all of the facts is true and we need to guess what the false one. We did this into pairs. Lucky, I’m got paired with Nina so that I can know her better since we are not very close to each other. Haa, before that she ask us to create a blog and write every single lesson for Bel 311. I’m just, what? A blog?? Hahahaa only sighing that I heard from my classmates. That’s so funny, hell ya who’s like to write blog especially boys, right ? I’m still okay with that BUT the worst thing ( I guess), she want all of us writing a blog in English. Ouh, that’s not okay ! Secretly, I’m not pretty well in writing but the best word that I can tell is I’ll try my  best..Hahah its common, right?

Until then,
wassalam  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment