THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

UNDEFINED


12/12/2012

Assalamualaikum…

Hello there ! Today our class at SL 2. For you guys information, CL2 also as known as a computer lab. This is a favorite class for each student because they can online. Haaa, that’s the beauty that have class at CL2. Today, miss Zu give opportunity for those people that still doesn’t have create their blog. And we need to follow the blog that our friends are create. Hmm I’m so impressed when looking my friend’s blog. For example, Ani’s blog. For your information, Ani is a really blog writer person. She also already has a real one. I mean, before Miss Zu ask us to create a blog, she has already one. No wonder, when my friends and I asking help, Ani never refuse to help us on how to create a awesome blog. Before Miss Zu end the class, she gives us some assignment which is she ask us to find any interesting topic and current issues that may help us to write an article of that. I’ve got paired with Ana. I hope that I can find any interesting idea and I hope also , it can improve my English skill better.

 

Until then,

Wassalam…

No comments:

Post a Comment