THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

MY PERCEPTIONS ON WRITING


Assalamualaikum…

For me writing in English is the one of alternatives that may help me to improve my English skill especially on writing. Its because when I start to writing, I doesn’t need to feel nervous or being clumsy. Writing is just need only idea and pen, right? Its not like speaking in English that need enough confident to speak and brave to speak without wrong pronunciation.. Personally,I like writing rather than speaking, even I know if I writing in English, maybe there have a lot of wrong spelling in my grammer but never mind. I’ll learn and try to fix that. But sometimes I also doesn’t like writing when I don’t have any idea to write it. So the conclusion is I love writing if I have a lot of idea and I don’t like writing if I turn to be blank.

Until then,

Wassalam…

No comments:

Post a Comment