THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

VARIETY OF ESSAY :)


18/12/2012-Tuesday

Assalamulaikum…

Today is the day for us to present our chosen topic for our assessment. Sarah and Syafikah is the first volunteer to present their topic. They have choose many topic but Miss Zu disapproved it. Suddenly Ana and I feel really scared. Yeahh, if our topic not disapprove by Miss Zu, we need to find another interesting topic. After that, Miss Zu discuss about type of essay that probably can use in our essay. There are five type of essay which are problems and solutions essay, discussion essay, causes and effects essay, argumentative essay and compare and contrast essay. Ana and I decide to choose causes and effects essay because we think that the easier one other than another essay. Besides that, out topic more focus on healthy which is our topic is Hpv Vaccination. Miss Zu end the class a bit lately because she explaining the types of essay properly and she hope for our next class, we can show to her the best presentation other than today. So I hope we can make it better .

Until then,

Wasslam…

2 comments: