THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY


5/12/2012-Wednesday

Assalamualaikum..


“You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when sky are grey” lalalalala… The title has already shows that I’m so happy. You know what? Its because today’s class is canceled. Oh yeahh, my friend and I extremely happy (hahaha, sorry miss Zu) and we celebrate at IFC. Not at Pak Cik Kassim stall but at Abang fries stall. Hahahaha I think there’s no point for me to write this entry, right? But no matter what, focus on study is the first !

Until then,
Wassalam..

No comments:

Post a Comment