THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

HOPE :))

2/12/2012-Sunday

Assalamualaikum

Weehee, the new semester is already begin now and guess what im become part 3..so that’s mean there only left maybe 1 and a ½ year for me to graduate in this programme (Diploma in Banking). Yahooo extremely happy !! As usual, the standard question that maybe student ask when the first day is “who is our lecturer?” “what the subject that we take? It is easy or hard?”and so on.  For this semester I have 6 subject to score which are Fin 242, Bmd 101, Ctu 241, Eco 211, Hkr 221 and Bel 311.. I hope I can do it better rather than last semester.
Insyaallah, amin..

Until then,
wassalam…

No comments:

Post a Comment