THE WRITER

My photo
I am tyra, a student of Uitm Segamat. I love to sing and currently a bathroom singer. I am the type of girl who constantly laugh and addicted to cadbury blackforest chocolate. I have a crazy dream and I spent most of my time dreaming and online ( i guess ).just simply word from me, love me or leave me :D

ITS TIME TO SHOCK !


11/12/2012-Tuesday

Assalamualaikum…

Hey guys !! Its already 2 weeks that I’ve been study Bel 311 for this semester. Today is a bit different and its because today miss Zu do some kind of activity that I think its quite interesting. The activity is called “That’s Shocking”. The instruction is simple. Miss  Zu ask the whole class to write a true facts about ourselves that maybe give all of us shock in a piece of paper. Then, after finish write about it, she ask to do rocket paper and fly it to each other. After that, she ask all of us to take one of the rocket paper that we fly it just now and we cannot to take our own rocket paper. Surprisingly, I’ve got Bariah rocket plane. Here, Bariah’s rocket plane facts.
 
Hahaha its quite interesting, right ? There’s a lot of facts about my friend that really makes me shock and I’m really fun to do this.

 

Until then,

Wassalam…

No comments:

Post a Comment